Autogas available at Gleaner filling stations
Autogas is the name given to LPG used to power vehicles and generators. Gleaner offer Autogas across Scotland from our filling station network:
- Seapark Filling Station, Kinloss, IV36 3TJ
- Skiach Services, Evanton, IV16 9XH
- Evelix Service Station, Dornoch, IV25 3NG
- Fiddes Bridge Service Station, Laurencekirk, AB30 1LJ
- Ashgrove Service Station, Huntly, AB54 4TL
The benefits of using Autogas:
- Autogas (LPG) is seen as a greener alternative to Petrol and Diesel as it emits fewer harmful emissions
- Most road vehicles can be modified to run on Autogas in addition to Petrol and Diesel.
- You could save money at the pump. Compared to Petrol and Diesel, Autogas is cheaper per litre to purchase. This is because Autogas benefits from a lower tax rate than Petrol and Diesel.
An LPG Conversion works in the same way as a standard petrol engine, except that it uses a different fuel. Everything about your vehicle will remain the same, but it will have a separate fuelling system with it’s own tank, pipework, ECU and injectors.
Converted vehicles become “dual-fuel”. This means you can switch between petrol or gas at the flick of a single switch, even whilst driving.
As LPG is a much cleaner fuel, there is less wear and tear on the engine and its life will be prolonged.
or for more information on Autogas please contact us.